Wednesday, April 23, 2014

~~**Pallet Palooza**~~

Hello crafty peeps...
Hope you and yours had a wondeful Easter... it was GORGEOUS here!!!
Today I have this way cool little project for Pinque Peacock...
 
When I seen this in the shop I knew I had to have one.... it's the NEW Pallet Palooza Item, made from a pallet!!! Thats right a pallet which you find freight shipped on! COOL HUH!!!! Now mine I have here is custom.... I wanted mine to house my business cards at events that I decorate for... like weddings! The Park Bench Desktop Organizer can come in a vaierty of colors or in raw wood.... I requested mine without the organizer, which the owner Jessica was wonderful to do for me, well her and Mr. Peacock, her hubby Lance... and then I decorated to fit ME!

I added spanish moss, tulle, mulberry flowers and leaves (visit craftycity.com for these
beautiful flowers), a Felt Popper and the Natural Colors Feathers which are available on a
pre order at Pinque Peacock and lastly some pearl trim. The business cards I printed on the
Cardmaker Series™ Pearls Cardstock Sheet - Pearly White - 8.5 x 11 paper pad...
this cardstock is great to use especially if you want a girly kind of business card!!! 
 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.620005448068288.1073741863.396055180463317&type=3

Now onto my business card holder....
Here is a pic BEFORE I decorated it!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Now AFTER!!!....




Thanks so much for stopping by
I hope you enjoyed my fun project as much as I did ...
now hurry on over to the PINQUE PEACOCK
shop to order yourself some of these cute items to create with!!!
Make sure to stop by the 300 Follower Giveaway
at Pinque Peacock and ENTER TODAY!!!
~~**PEACE**~~ 
 
LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 4th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
FLOWERS....
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge

***************
And then head on over to the NEW PINQUE PEACOCK Crafty Kit Club
Fan Page and check out all the rage there!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Rhonda, this is beyond beautiful! I love it so much!!! It looks totally fabulous and the business cards on Pearl Cardstock, too! I may have to snag that idea when I run out of the ones I have now! Thank you so much for sharing this terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words for this stunning display of your talents. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are among the most delicate and beautiful that I've seen around! This one is particularly GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This takes my breath away! WOW! Girl this is fantastic, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous....
    Takes my breathe away..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Looks fantastic and I love the shabby chic look it has with all the soft colors and flowers added :)

    ReplyDelete