Wednesday, May 7, 2014

~~**Fun Flower**~~ using Pinque Peacock Products

Happy Hump Day Pretty Peacocks!!!
Today I have this TOTALLY fun flower project that I first seen via Angela Holt Designs... when I first watch the vid the first thing that came to mind was the Felt Poppers from Pinque Peacock that I added to the center of this fun Daisy Paper Flower. These are great to make just using your scraps and you make them as big or small as you want.... and the cool thing is Jessica will customize the felt poppers to your liking. PERFECT for the center of your flower... stop by my blog to learn more on how to create these cool flowers!!!
 




Thanks so much for stopping by
I hope you enjoyed my fun project as much as I did ...
now hurry on over to the PINQUE PEACOCK
shop to order yourself some of these cute felt poppers to create with!!!

Check out Angela Holt Designs on YouTube to learn
how to create these awesome flowers!!!
~~**~~**~~**~~
LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 5th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
AN ALTERED TAG....
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge

***************
And then head on over to the NEW PINQUE PEACOCK Crafty Kit Club
Fan Page and check out all the rage there!!!!


4 comments: