Monday, April 14, 2014

~~**Projects using Madge's Scrppin Lounge Embellishment Kits**~~

Helllloooo Crafty Peeps....
I am soooo EXCITED to be pairing up with the lovely SCRAPPIN' MADGE
these next couple months to share her new project she has going on...
her Madge's Scrappin' Lounge Embellishments Kits!
 The creating with her kits are ENDLESS!!

~~**~~**~~**~~
 
 
 


~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Now to share with you the cards I made using this
awesome "OH DEAR" card creating kit....
 


 
~~**~~**~~**~~




~~**~~**~~**~~



 
You can visit Scrappin Madge at: Madge's Scrappin' Lounge
or email her at: Madge@thescrappinlounge.com
for more details on how to order your embllishment kits!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Rhonda!!! you are amazing how many cards was that?? I lost track!!! I am happy that you liked this kit I too loved working with it and yes the possibilites are endless. Great Job My friend!!!!! I love each one!!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Rhonda! I love how you used the sticker with the camera overlay and all of the "fancy cutting" that you did! Super :)
    Luvs-Midge

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and creative mix of cards.. really great designs and great use of KIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun kit!! So much cool stuff all up in there!! Great cards Mz Rhonda…I can't wait to see how you showcase these kits, you're so diverse when it comes to creating! Have a happy day today girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made great use of the embellishment kit. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete