Friday, April 4, 2014

~~**Isn't She Lovely**~~

 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Hello crafty peeps...
The weekend is finally here!!!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Mother's Day Tag I created using the "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit by Tsunami Rose Designs. This is the NEWEST Printiable Kit and is it GORGEOUS!!!!. I used one of the pages and sentiments to create this lovely tag. I used UTEE along the edges... if you haven't ever used this cool stuff you gotta try it! Before using that though I distressed the edges with vintage photo distressing ink. I tore along the edges of the image and repeated by ditressing the edges next I then glued it to the tag, rolling two of the edges up and then once I glued it I mod podged the image all over. I also rolled the sentiment to give it that wavy look... this sentiment and others are also in the kit. I applied tulle, various mulberry flowers and leaves, charms, flatback pearls, feathers, pearl strands, ribbon and a spoon charm... and here you goooooo.... 




 
Stop by to check out more of Daisy's Designs at her shop Tsunami Rose Designs.
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
 "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous... I want to make one also.. its great!!!
    Laura D.
    glad you entered the PP flowers challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rhonda, you really went all out on this one! I love the rolled corners and the beautiful design on this tag. Gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete