Wednesday, April 2, 2014

~~**Happy Birthday**~~

Hello crafty peeps....
Today I have a very special card... its special cause ia dear friend of mine is now doing her own 12x12 digital designs. Sandra Hensley from Paper Willow Designs, who I have known since she was a little tike. She is soooo awesome and sooo talented!!!... and I was so honored she asked me to show off her work. So I had to pair her work with one of my favorite handmade embellishment from PINQUE PEACOCK... the 1.5 Fabric Covered Button in the Fresh Farm Burlap.... these two products are AWESOME Together. I simply embossed a 3.75x5.75 piece of carstock and the distress it a little with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distressing ink, added some vintage lace, created my own sentiment with the help of my Sillhoutte.... and BAM!!!





Visit my dear friend Sandy's Shop Paper Willow Designs
and order her awesome digital paper Packs TODAY!!!

Butterfly Kisses Digital Paper ... (10) 12x12 sheets 300dpi ~ Instant Download, Floral, Chevron, Stripe, Peach, Grey, Aqua Blue, Butterflies

~~**~~**~~**~~
Be sure to check out all the things going on at PINQUE PEACOCK...
and get in on the SPING SALE from now till April 5th!!!!
 
 LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 4th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
FLOWERS....
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge

~~**~~**~~**~~

And be sure to join us for.....

 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I really love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors and the burlap button!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how the burlap Pinque Peacock button brought it altogether! :)

    ReplyDelete