Wednesday, March 26, 2014

~~**Altered Birdcage**~~

Hello crafty peeps!!!
Happy HUMP DAY.... today I wanted to share a fun little project I did for an exchange at the AWESOME Group Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts! This group is full of crafters who just have fun... love it there. Now onto my Birdgage I did for one of the members... I hope she enjoys it for many years :)!!! I used a lace applicade, ribbon, charms and crystal accents from CraftingFamily.com, roses from craftycity.com... Archana sells the prettiest roses, I added a beautiful stick pin, a strand of pearls, flatback pearls and buckles. In the bottom of the birdcage I put spanish moss for the cute birdie to sit in. A piece of bling on the "hatch" of the cage from Angela Holt Designs and the cute yellow flower is an inspiration of her's she did with those fun rossette flowers... I took one folded it in half and hot glued it together... next I folded it again and glued it... next I attached it to the cage abd once attached I just fluffed it out and added the center, a flatback pearl and buckle... EASY PEASY!!! I call these FUN FLOWERS... hehehehe!!! The cage and bird I purchased at Hobby Lobby! Hope you enjoy viewing and thanks so much for stopping by for a peek!!!!
Happy Crafting :)
 
 





 
 Here is a close-up of my Angela Holt Design Inspired FUN FLOWER!!!

 
~~**PEACE**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment