Thursday, March 13, 2014

~~**Altered Gift Bag**~~

Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps...
I have altered a gift bag using lots of pretties!!! My daughter picked these craft bags up at The Dollar Tree 3/$1.00... I am loving playing and decorating them... it personalizes your gift giving I think!!!
 
I have used PINQUE PEACOCK's lovely handmade Fabric Splendid Swirl and feathers from the DISCOUNT HUT @ Pinque Peacock. When I first seen this Blue Garden Fabric Splendid Swirl I knew I had to have it!!!... other items are from Miriam's crafting supplies
and Angela Holt Designs Former Shabby Chic Kit.
 
Now onto my altered gift bag....



 
Make sure to stop by the 300 Follower Giveaway
at Pinque Peacock and ENTER TODAY!!!
~~**PEACE**~~
 
LOOK!!!!! its PINQUE PEACOCK'S....
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Be sure to join in the new CHALLENGES at PINQUE PEACOCK!!!
A couple days left to still get in on the fun!!! Just
for ALL the details on how to enter and there is even an awesome prize involved! :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda I love the way you turned a plain Jane bag into a girly piece of art!!!It is just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete