Friday, September 5, 2014

~~**Shabby Chic...... GONE GEEK**~~

Hey Crafty Peoples!!



Back again with another project for Gone Artsy!
If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!
GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral...
this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!



This month we are doing GEEK!... lol!
Today I have a fun Geeky cell phone cover I did. I seen something like this on pintrest and thought, hummm! So I took some old peices of Lego's I had here of my nephew's... he lost over half of them...lol, and create one myself with a bit of a twist. Alot of folks know I love vintage and Shabby Chic... so why not combine the two! Using the Tansparent Hard Plastic iPhone 4 &4S Case I randomly glued the Lego's onto the case. NOTE- I gessoed the back before adding the Lego's!

Next I them completely gessoed over all the Lego's and let dry over night. Next I used some Lindy's and Tattered Angels sprays... i wasn't sure if I like this... so I then took my brush and worked the sprays around and I liked how the "numbs" of the Lego pieces popped. Then I added some of my FAVORITE lace... the Ivory Crochet Ruffle Stretch Lace. Then i added the NEW Double Row Peachy Rose Mini Rosette Trim... LOVE THIS!... and last I had to bling it up with this oh so cute Pearl & Rhinestone Rounded Corner Bow in Ivory, and a beautiful  Faceted Glass tear Drop Jewel. Now... who said GEEK couldn't be girly too!...
FYI- I loved playing with Lego's when I was a kid... hehehee!




That final piece of bling in the left bottom corner that I didn't mention, sold out almost immediately Deb is working on getting more of those so keep watching the store if you like it... and let me tell ya you are gonna like it... it is STUNNING!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!
... and visit Gone Artsy Art and Party Supplies Fans on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment