Tuesday, September 2, 2014

~~**Geek Inspired Bridal Shoes**~~

Hello Crafty Peoples..
 
Here at GONE ARTSY we are doing GEEK MONTH! So using the Urban Term- "geek does not have to be smart, a Geek is someone who is generally not athletic, and enjoys Video Games; Comic Books; being on the internet, and etc.”… My favorite T.V. show came to mind… BIG BANG THEORY! So while looking through some pics I found the coolest high heel shoes and theme weddings are the rage now… so why not a Geeky wedding?!?!? I got these shoes at a yard sale with an altering project in mind. So why not use them for this! Now, ya know you have a vision of something, yeah well mine ended up taking a whole different direction…lol! So anyway… my Geek Wedding Bridal shoes or rather shoe, because after I finished one I realized I only had one of these beautiful Metal Interlocking Crystal Rhinestone Buckles turned out better than the original direction I was going. So now I must get myself another to finish the other shoe… hehehee!

I covered the shoe with some cool Marvel Comics material I purchased at my local fabric store, painted the sole and heel with high gloss enamel paint, I ran some black ribbed ribbon through the buckle and attached it to the top of the shoes. Next I added stripes of the Silver Toned Diamond Wrap Mesh Bling all around the shoe to give it a more finished look!
Now when I get the other shoe completed I will show the pair together too, but I think these will be perfect for that Big Fat GEEK Wedding that any bride would want to have who loves comics!

BEFORE!!!... Just one of the shoes!
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
AFTER... again just one!




 
If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!
GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral...
this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!
... and visit Gone Artsy Art and Party Supplies Fans on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment