Wednesday, June 4, 2014

~~**Buzzin' Around!**~~... card created with PINQUE PEACOCK Products

HAPPY HUMP DAY Crafters!!!
Today I have a fun card using products from Pinque Peacock.
I love bumble bees... not the real ones..lol! So when I pulled out the
Layered Garden Beauty that is what came to mind. Using an SVG file from
Creative Kuts, I did a cut and print with my CAMEO and retrived this cute
bee from the Buzzin Around pattern I won... was so excited too.... and the sentiment
I created myself using the name of the SVG File. The pattern paper I also did with
the help of my faithful CAMEO. I added a piece of black trim and
some adhesive flatback pearls. The bumble bee is on an action wobble and
I used wire for his antanas!!! Now onto my card.....




 
Thanks so much for stopping by....
now hurry on over to the PINQUE PEACOCK shop to order yourself
some of these cute Layered Garden beauties to create with!!!... and check out
the "FABRIC OPTIONS" album to customize your own Layered Garden Beauty!!!

Also, Stop by and become a follower then check out the
the 300 Follower Giveaway at PINQUE PEACOCK!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~
LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 6th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge
***************
And then head on over to the NEW PINQUE PEACOCK Crafty Kit Club
Fan Page and check out all the rage there!!!!

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love what you have done here and how nicely the colors fit together.

    Great work as always Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda this card is adorable!!! The buzz around here is that you rocked this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! That Layered Garden Beauty is perfect for that card. Love how bright and cheery it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is ADORABLE!!!! I love how you incorporated the Layered Garden Beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! I think the layered garden beauty matches the bumblebee perfectly.
    I don't like bees either lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! I think the layered garden beauty matches the bumblebee perfectly.
    I don't like bees either lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! So cute and love the yellow and black, the LGB is a perfect match

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bee card, and the action wobble, the flower goes beautifully with the card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bee card, and the action wobble, the flower goes beautifully with the card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stinkin' cute card and love how the garden beauty and the bee match! Awesome job with the title and the wobble is a fun added bonus!

    ReplyDelete