Saturday, June 14, 2014

~~**Altered Jar**~~ using products from Pinque Peacock

Hey, hey... I am here today with an Anything Goes inspiration project for this months challenge at Pinque Peacock CHALLENGE & LINK UPS Blog using these Fantastic products!!! Using a mason jar I just kept adding and adding...lol!!! I really have no idea what I will do with this, but I just think its really cute and I love the way it turned out... Soooo, using the fun Chicken Wire Garland Mesh -in Mint Green/Blue , a 1.5 Fabric Covered Button in the Nana's Pillowcase Pattern... one of my FAVS, I wrapped the jar and next added burlap. With the extra stings of the burlap I made a bow and attached it to the jar and I also wrapped burlap around the ring of the lid!!!
The burlap is also from Pinque Peacock ... just contact Jessica to ask about purchase!!!
Next I just added some mulberry flowers and leaves and some scrap lace!!!
And, TAAA DAAAA, here it is....



Thanks so much for stopping by....
now hurry on over to the PINQUE PEACOCK shop
to order yourself  some awesome products!!!

Also, Stop by and become a follower then check out the
the 300 Follower Giveaway at PINQUE PEACOCK!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~
LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 6th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge
***************
And then head on over to the NEW PINQUE PEACOCK Crafty Kit Club
Fan Page and check out all the rage there!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love everything about your jar, it's gorgeous!! You've used all of my favorite things, burlap, twine, buttons and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs continue to WOW me Rhonda. Simply beautiful. Love that button and those small roses used. Absolutely perfect in every way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Freaking Gorgeous I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your jar!!!!! You really ROCK these projects of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete