Sunday, December 1, 2013

~~**Splendid Swirls from PINQUE PEACOCK**~~

Howdy Crafters...
I have a simple card I have put together to show off the ADORABLE
Spendid Swirl from PINQUE PEACOCK... these handmade embellishments are so awesome to use on all your carfting. Stop by the shop and check out these Spendid Swirls that you can order in varies sizes and be sure to shop the FABRIC OPTIONS to custom order yours!!!
 
~~~***~~~***~~~
 
For my card I added some lace, a sentiment... I used the 6x6 paper pack Indie Chic from My Minds Eye and to the center of the Splendid Swirl I added a buckle with a flatback in the center of it...



 



Visit PINQUE PEACOCK to order custom handmade
embellishments you'd like for your crafting needs!!!
Also, Stop by and become a follower then check out the
the 300 Follower Giveaway at PINQUE PEACOCK

~~**PEACE**~~
 
~~~***~~~***~~~
 
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

4 comments:

  1. Wow such a beauty. I love PP Splendid Swirl and the add center is perfect. GREAT CARD AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous! I love the colors... and the blinged up swirl love it!

    ReplyDelete