Saturday, October 5, 2013

~~**For the Happy Couple**~~

Thanks for stopping by...
This week at ANGELA HOLT DESIGNS  we have been celebrating FALL... 
The Creative Design team has been creating some awesome creating some fun Fall Projects!!
Be sure to join is tonight for an awesome USTREAM SHOW!!!


 
~~**~~**~~**~~
I am up today with my project for the
 I have made a wedding card for my beautiful cousin who is tieing the know today... I have used Angela Holt's AWESOME Handmade Flower, Black Vensie Lace (Enchanted) Lace from her shop and her GORGEOUS BLING! I embossed the front of the card and created my own sentiment... I cute out a chunky mailer "envelope" which worked PERFECT for this card. I added a Mulberry flower leaf and a cute mini doillie. Next I added another beautiful piece of Angela's Bling to the back along with magnets for my closure..
 






 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope
you enjoyed my project!!! NOW....

Head over to the EVENT page on Facebook with all the details... fun games, Ustream shows and awesome giveaways from our sponsors!!!
~~**~~**~~**~~
Come on by and join in and be sure to check out The Bling Chronicles
{{{LIVE}}} USTREAM SHOWS on Monday's at 7:00p.m. CST
hosted by ANGELA HOLT & ANGELA HOLT DESIGNS

JOIN the The Bling Chronicles on the new NING site
brought to you by Angela Holt Designs.. a WONDERFUL
Crafting Comunity... check it out TODAY!!!

Visit Angela's NEW Store for easy shopping!!... and you can now
Subscribe to Angela's Shabby Chic Monthly Kits {{{HERE}}}

2 comments: