Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TUTORIAL: ~~**Fall Harvest Craft Jubliee Project**~~

 
Thanks for stopping by...
This week at ANGELA HOLT DESIGNS  join us all week long as
The Creative Design team will be creating some fun Fall Projects!!
~~**~~**~~**~~
I am up today with my project for the
 
First I created a templete using vinyal and cut it out on
my Silhoutte... next using the detail pick tool from ETCHALL
 I weeded out everything I wanted removed... then with transfer tape I placed the
templetes on the plate where I wanted to etch the wording...
 

 
 
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Next.... using ETCHALL Cream I worked it over the
templetes carefully NOT getting anywhere but over
my templete using a squeegee from ETCHALL that can be puerchased
from ETCHALL. This remains on for 15 minutes...



 
 ~~**~~**~~**~~
After the 15 minutes I rinsed the cream completely
off, removed the templete and I like to give it one more rinse...

 

 
~~**~~**~~**~~
Then I decorted the plate up for the season...
Using an image I tore the edges then distressed
the edges using Tim Holtz' VINTAGE PHOTO,
mod podged it to the plate and embelished with
mulberry flowers, leaves, pearls, some creapy cloth
and a piece f scrap burlap I had... and here you go...
My Fall themed altered plate I am going to use for a
decoration... FUN FUN!!! Visit ETCHALL and order this
way cool, fun product TODAY!!! 
 

 

Etchall etching crème is a re-usable crème that produces
a white opaque, permanent etched finish on glass, mirror,
ceramic, porcelain, marble and slate.
 
***********
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope
you enjoyed my project!!! NOW....

Head over to the EVENT page on Facebook with all the details... fun games, Ustream shows and awesome giveaways from our sponsors!!!
~~**~~**~~**~~
Come on by and join in and be sure to check out The Bling Chronicles
{{{LIVE}}} USTREAM SHOWS on Monday's at 7:00p.m. CST
hosted by ANGELA HOLT & ANGELA HOLT DESIGNS

JOIN the The Bling Chronicles on the new NING site
brought to you by Angela Holt Designs.. a WONDERFUL
Crafting Comunity... check it out TODAY!!!

Visit Angela's NEW Store for easy shopping!!... and you can  now
Subscribe to Angela's Shabby Chic Monthly Kits {{{HERE}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment