Friday, May 24, 2013

A Garden of Love... featuring PINQUE PEACOCK

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Today I have a Floral Springtime tag I
have done up using Pinque Peacock
products. First I embossed the tag
and distressed it with distressing ink
and used an SVG file I cut from (forgive me
I have forgotten which company its from, but
I do remember it was a weekly freebie).
Then I added a variety of silk, mulberry, resin
and metal flowers. I also added mulberry
leaves, a flatback heart, lace and a flatback
flower... in addition I also added two light green
Angel Stick Pin both products of Pinque Peacock!



I hope you enjoyed my project for today
and be sure to hurry on over to
Pinque Peacock and check out
all the NEW RELEASES!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Are you a follower??... Become a follower
and check out the rules...
you could be a lucky winner. Tell your
friends... we'd love to have them!!!
Prize Includes:
~ One Cricut Destinations Cartridge
~ One Thank You Embossing Folder
~1 set of Pinque Peacock Purple Beaded Stick Pins
~Several Pinque Peacock Handmade Felt Poppers
~ One set of NOT EVEN RELEASED YET Pinque Peacock
Teal Fabric Covered Buttons (1.5" eyelet) with small purple star flower accent
~ One Button BINGO Stamp by Unity Stamp Co

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love each fabric flower. And Pinque Peacock Stick pin and buttons is a perfect addition. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete