Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Friendship Card for PINQUE PEACOCK ~ SPRING and EASTER NEW RELEASES

Howdy everyone...
 
As a Creator and Artist for Pinque Peacock.. I
 am excited to say this is my first official post.
We have a group of VERY talented artists and
am thrilled to be a part of the team!!
Pinque Peacock is a company who's
Quest is to remain Quirky and offer the
Quintessential Products for your Creativity to Flourish...
Handmade embellishments for all your crafting needs!
 
 
 For my card I used
my new Pear Embossing folder, corrugated cardstock,
mulberry and acrylic flowers, 3 Girl Jam ribbon,
a frienship sentiment and PINQUE PEACOCK'S
I LOVE Jessica's, owner and designer of
Pinque Peacock, Stick Pins. Be sure to get
yours ordered today, because supplies can be limited!!!

Now onto my card...
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my card... and remember head on over
to Pinque Peacock and check all the NEW
Spring and Easter Releases and get your products ordered!!
{QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED}

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, the embossing looks great as do those beautiful flowers set off with the pin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! Love the embossed background, Rhonda. Your pin looks so sweet combined with the florals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card and nice choice of sentiment. The flowers, pin, etc., make a lovely corner detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely card, love the embossing, love the flowers too. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, oh my! What a beautiful card! The flowers are lovely and I love that angel stick pin! Pretty pretty!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely, the colors, embossing and embellishments all work so beautifully together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh....this is lovely....just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the sentiment and the flowers with the pin are super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so neat!! I love all the details, so very pretty

    ReplyDelete