Tuesday, March 26, 2013

~~**A SWEET TREAT**~~

For the
Angela Holt Designs Creative Team Blog Hop
 
 
**********************************************
 
Morning...
Hope all is well today!!!
I have done a simple, but sweet card today showcasing the
NEW "SWEET NEOPOLITIAN" Stick Pins...
that are now available at PINQUE PEACOCK!
I used a 6x6 Love Me Designer Cardstock,
Coredinations cardstock, mulberry flowers
and leaves and some BEAUTIFUL handmade
paper flowers my sweet daughter had
made and gave me... lastly I distressed
the edges with distressing ink.
I LOVE Jessica's, owner and designer of
Pinque Peacock, Stick Pins. Be sure to get
yours ordered today, because supplies can be limited!!!

Now onto my card...
 
 
 
 
 Hope you enjoyed my card... and remember head on over
to Pinque Peacock and check all the NEW
 
 
 
*****************
 
Head over to PINQUE PEACOCK and check out
the AWESOME Giveaway thats going on now!!!
 
 
Prize Includes:
~ One Cricut Destinations Cartridge
~ One Thank You Embossing Folder
~1 set of Pinque Peacock Purple Beaded Stick Pins
~Several Pinque Peacock Handmade Felt Poppers
~ One set of NOT EVEN RELEASED YET Pinque Peacock
Teal Fabric Covered Buttons (1.5" eyelet) with small purple star flower accent
~ One Button BINGO Stamp by Unity Stamp Co.
Be sure to read & follow the rules to grab as
many opportunities to enter as you can

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda, this is just beyond beautiful! I love the flowers your daughter had made for you - and the stick pin is just a perfect added touch!
    Great job, my friend!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Rhonda. The flowers are so beautiful as well. You have a very talented daughter as well. I LOVE these stick pins. TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary`fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my totallyy gorgeous...Rhonda...love love love the pin..beautiful card...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous card! I love the flowers, I REALLY suck at making them myself so I am jealous of you for that.. LOL

    ReplyDelete