Friday, May 8, 2015

~~**Old Glory**~~

Hello crafty peoples...
Back again with another project for Gone Artsy!
If you haven't stopped by the store yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!
GORGEOUS products at AWESOME prices... and if you do Bridal or Floral...
this is the place for you. The products are just stunning!

https://goneartsy.zibbet.com/


Its Military Theme this month at Gone Artsy...
and in honor of our fallen soldiers I have created this shabby style flag. I love it cause it's so Americana. This is a total Pinterest idea, but I loved it so much I wanted to do my take on one using the beautiful laces and trims from Gone Artsy. I must say... this is also a great way to use up scrap pieces too. There are several on Pinterest that gave me the inspiration to do this. Even the hanger is scrap... lol! I cut the bottom section from it to make a hanger for another project and so I just kept bending this till I got the desired look I wanted.

Then away I went adding laces from the Gone Artsy Shop, ribbons from my stash, the wonderful Seam Binding from the shop. I even cut sections of the White Floral Embroidered Lace to make the "stars". I have also included sections of the NEW TRIMS that you will see being introduced all month long!

I added some fun charms, used some scrap denim and then highlighted areas with gesso. I also added gesso to the hanger to shabby it up some too.






Thanks so much for stopping by... Visit Gone Artsy today!!!
... and visit Gone Artsy Art and Party Supplies Fans on Facebook!!

There's also regularly ustream classes at the Gone Artsy Live Classes... where we show you how to use some of the beautiful items from the shop... FUN FUN FUN !!!!!!

Dont forget that we also have fun monthly challenges over at FB Gone Artsy Challenge Group... See you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment