Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas Ornament Swap

Hello Happy Crafters...
I wanted to share with everyone these Christmas Ornaments I did for a Christmas Ornament swap I participated in at Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts... I REALLY enjoyed making these! I didn't want to share till my secret partner had recieved them... and now I am in the clear! She recieved them Wednesday and let me know she LOVED them. I am so glad and hope she enjoys them for many years. We got a feel via a questioneer of ideas about our partner.... mine loves cats and blue... she has a tree she is working on decorating with cats/kittens! So from there I new I wanted to incorporate cats on them.... are you ready???....... here they are!!!....




 

 

 
*******************
 
Here is a video to learn all about my ornament...
 
 
A big THANK YOU to Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts for allowing me to join in the fun!!!... Such a fun group... if you get the chance stop on by and become a member!!

 
**Submitted in the Challenge #3 ANYTHING GOES with flowers at

10 comments:

  1. WOW these are gorgeous Rhonda

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be a delight on any Christmas Tree, Rhonda, fabulous work, and lucky partner, who was in the swap with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work, love the images and the fabulous embellishments.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda these are beautiful I would be over the moon if I received one of these.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CBN
    Hugs
    Kelly
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Rhonda
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW there stunning tags such beautiful images xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning - would be proud to hang them on my tree.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, beautiful, brilliant, stunning, amazing......and so on....can you tell I LOVE them! ? xx

    ReplyDelete