Sunday, October 21, 2012

Step Card
Here is a recent Step Card I made... It was Bap #35 Step Card
from Creative Kuts... really enjoyed making this card.
The ideas are endless.... :))
 
 
 
This is a closed view of the card!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is what it looks like opened!!!
 
 
 
I used Coredinations Cardstock, Tim Holtz' ditressing ink
VINTAGE PHOTO and twine who I purchased from the
wonderful Jill Angel over at the group Paper, Scraps
and More Detash!!... lastly BLING... I love bling :))... I also
embossed the pumpkins with the DOTS embossing folder.
Hope you enjoyed my Step Card... You can visit
Creative Kuts 2 for more AWESOME 3D Crafts at
www.creativekuts2.com and join in the weekly
BAP's (Build A Project) over at
Creative Kuts group page on Facebook at
They are super fun folks over there... Love them :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a creative day!!!! :))
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!!that is amazing!!! and it looks so difficult to put together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rhonda.. thanks for joining at Creative Kuts for the BAP's...
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete